Friday, October 31, 2008

Stellan will live!

My heart has been "strangely warmed" over the story of Stellan and MckMama.

I don't know her or her family, but have been reading her blog since I saw her "sticker" on Melissa's blog.

McKMama has quite a following- with over 1 million hits to her blog and over 1000 official followers (with many more "lurking" I am sure!)

If you get a moment, click on the link on this post for Stellan and MckMama and read the last 2 posts...what a testimony to the power of prayer, the love of God, and the hope we have in our Savior.

To all of you that read my blog and have a blog yourself, I truly do appreciate you sharing your life with me via blogging...it is so great to keep up to date and to rejoice with you and know what is going on in your life! I wish I could talk to all of you personally on a regular basis, but I know that is not practical...just know that I see aspects of our Lord in all of your lives...and am so thankful that you "share" your lives with me via blogging!

-Happy Halloween...pics of our little "pumpkin" later!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm a follower lurking of MckMama. I love following you on your blog Katie. And thrilled you follow me too. Sharing our lives via blogging despite all the distance between is an awesome connection. Love and miss you.
Dacotah :)