- Rody was pulling up on everything at 6 months...Anna Kate--not a one thing. She rolls over a lot and tries to get to things and sits up really well, but that is about it!
- Rody cut a tooth at 7 months...no toofies for AK yet..and doesn't look like we are even close
- Rody had this high-pitched alarming cry...distressing if you weren't used to it...Anna Kate hardly makes any noise...crying or anything...half the time I don't even know there is a baby in the room :)
- Rody started crawling right before he turned 7 months..Anna Kate not so much...she hasn't gotten on hands and knees yet...and I don't see that happening anytime soon
- I was feeding Rody a whole lot more at this age...I'm pretty slack with Anna Kate right now...
- I was making homemade baby food with Rody...haven't gotten to that with Anna Kate yet
Oh, poor 2nd child...
But, honestly, I am no rush for her to crawl or pull up or whatever...stay baby baby as long as you want to little girl...keep saying "mama" and shaking your head no and laughing...you are just too sweet!