Rody is such a talker...and he is very easy to understand and pronounces remarkably well (in my opinion)...some sentences he has said lately:
- Bye bye fire truck. See you soon!
- Mama! More water please!
- No, Rody do it
- Watch Dora on the t.v.
- Bear's blanket
- Shh..Anna Kate. Quiet Anna Kate
- Mama funny, Rody funny, Anna Kate funny, daddy funny too
- Sing Hallelulah.
- God Bless you, mama
- I love you, daddy
- Bear hungry. Eat nipple
- Water the plants
- Ride past the water tower
- Water Fountain!
- Store...money. Lollipop! (I tell him he can get a lolly after I pay with money....and this is how he quantifies that..)
oh, how I love my two year old!