Sunday, October 5, 2008

Have you ever?

seen around 6000 scarecrows? Well, I did. And only Houschton, GA (not sure if I spelled that correctly).

They broke the Guiness book of World records for most scarecrows...go figure.
It was really amamzing
For you starwars fans
And Georgia bulldog fans

Some of my faves...
Jesus and the little children (in the yard of a local church)
the real "desperate housewife"....I'd be desperate too if I didn't have a brain!
Runaway bride?
And you thought YOU had junk in the trunk...this scarecrow's got nothing on you!
rody enjoyed the outdoors...



2 comments:

shea said...

We've been through there a lot and I have to say I get a little freaked each time. They're cool and I think it was a neat way to bring a community together, but it's still a little freaky to see so many scarecrows like that.
I'm glad Rody enjoyed them so much. Did you make it to Mayfield Dairy while you were in town?

morgan collins said...

this creeps me out...I'm just sayin'.