Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Okay. This is my first official "Not Me!" Monday posts...I read MckMama's often, and it is hilarious, so I thought I would give it a try. Notice the picture is entitled "being brutally honest and living to tell about it"...
Here you go!
I most certainly did not have a freak out moment this week when Rody was refusing to breastfeed...and I most certainly did not cry hysterically, give the baby to Randy, and go pump in my bedroom by myself...
And, I did not breath a huge sigh of relief when Rody cut his first tooth on Sunday afternoon, assured this was the reason for my initial freak out!
I honestly did not just turn off the baby monitor at 3am when Rody woke up thinking to myself that if I can't hear it, then it will just go away. Nope, not me!
I also did not wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, see Randy in the living room and yell at him, only to wake up in the morning and not remember it..
I also did not cheer on UGA with my friends on Saturday night like a crazy person! Nope, not me, because I am civilized :)
I also did not contemplate getting pregnant (or trying) very soon because my baby boy is growing up too fast...I'm mean, that's ridiculous!
And finally, I most certainly DID not write this post during one of my planning periods while at work...nope, not me!
--Have a great week!

4 comments:

-stephanie- said...

HA, about yelling at your husband and not knowing. I do that alot, and in the morning, when I'm told about it, I wonder who that raging maniac was in our room. NOT ME!

Sandy said...

I also posted for the first time today on Not Me Monday. I can relate to your wanting another child soon. I have four children and I remember 3 months after my first was born being ready for #2. Enjoy every minute with the little one. They really do grow too fast.

The Watsons said...

Oooohhhh, I like the Not Me Monday idea. I might just have to borrow that one!

I'm comforted knowing that other people "don't" have freak-out moments that are very similar to mine.

I'm also glad to hear you say that pregnancy might "not" be an option. It's in the water, I tell ya. Come on, jump on the wagon!

Have a blessed week!

kristymasterson said...

i love this... the not nursing and crying... me... the thinking about getting pregnant because my baby has grown up too fast... me.

Thanks for blogging... i laughed out loud because we are the same!
love you,
kristy