Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Micheal and Monica Williams
Grandpa Ray...nice and tan from his recent cruise!
Great Aunt Faye
Great Uncle Harold and Great Aunt Connie!
Ginger Hall- long time family friend
Miss Mamie Hall...long time family friend as well!
Rody is learning how to not only grab objects, but also bring them to his mouth!
We took Rody by Grandma Debbie's work and she showed him off like a very proud grandma would!
Great Uncle Lloyd!
Rody met so many family members and did so well being passed from person to person! He is a very social little guy and did great on a 2 week vacation spanning 4 different places!
We enjoyed downtown Charleston- so much charm! We ate at Hyman's seafood...WOW! It was the best seafood I've ever eaten!
Here is a picture of the spread that Randy and I shared. It included shrimp 'n grits, salmon, tilapia, fresh shrimp and crab cakes...topped off with the best hushpuppies!
We walked around the Battery. This is the site of where the first shots of the Civil War happened.
It was a nice visit!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Rody and his cousins!
Such a cute photo and cute smiles!
This is one of my favorite family photos! I love the blue ocean in the background!
We had a great time in Myrtle Beach and can't believe it is already over. We stayed in North Myrtle Beach at Seaside--which I highly recommend if you are ever going there! We talked about making this an annual trip....so we'll see you next year Myrtle Beach!
Friday, June 20, 2008
A quick update. We are at G&G Barnett's home right now. We got here late Wednesday and will be leaving this weekend. What a wonderful vacation this has been! I can't wait to get home and post more photos for you. Here are some updates:
- Sorry Mom McCoy, Maggie, and Caleb- Molly and I made a great little video of us on the other side of the pond saying hi to all of our European relatives. Unfortunately, we took it with Jason's camera and cannot download the file type...oh well! It was a good thought- we missed y'all (and dad as well...but he is not in Europe right now).
- Father's day was great! We were at the beach and enjoyed a relaxing day. Molly highlighted Katie's hair- it was hilarious fun!
- Randy and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Can you believe it? 3 married years later and a 3 month old baby boy....we are truly blessed!
- We at at Hyman's seafood in Charleston, SC. WOW! It was voted best seafood in the south by Southern Living Magazine and I believe it...WOW! I'll blog a pic of that later
- I will blog about "what happens on a night beach walk in myrtle beach, stays in myrtle beach". Let's just say it was a replica of an old Friend's episode and Molly got stung and Jason stepped up....more on that later!
- We think Rody is teething! I know...not even 3 months old yet, but definitely has all the signs. So, I am trying to read up on what I can do for a baby that young who is teething. Any suggestions?
Hope everyone is well! Look for new pictures in a few days!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Katie's sister Molly and Bro-in-law Jason along with their three children join us on vacation and meet Rody for the first time. This is Karson holding Rody. Kylie with Rody. The Kids were very excited to see Rody.