Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, I've been officially "tagged"...first time for everything. Thanks, Melissa!

I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself...let me see...

1) I'm such a follower...I mean really...I am a leader in some regards, but a big time follower in other regards. My husband laughs because he says I am always up for anything and when somebody suggests something I will be all for it, especially if it is fun! This has gotten me in trouble at times and made me do some stupid things (like in high school)...particulary, I remember hanging around people like Russ Masterson and doing crazy things at his leadership!

2) I love to sleep! When I am tired, I don't really fight it. I need my sleep...and that is why I am so thankful that Rody is a superstar sleeper!

3) I used to sing myself to sleep when I was little. I think my favorite song was the "Star spangled banner". My mom says she remembers listening outside my room and chuckling when she heard that. I used to have dreams of singing it one day in front of thousands of people, but you know, that hasn't happened yet!

4) I'm adventerous! My mind loves to think about crazy, wild, fun things to do and go do them. I don't get to much more these days, but I have some great memories. For example, Peyton and I (when we were in college) started in Colorado and drove to the Tetons, Yellowstone (went camping by the way with a walmart tent and ate tunafish and fruit all day), across the entire state of Montana, visited Katie in North Dakota, and then drove all the way back to Georgia. I don't know, something about that kind of freedom and wilderness tugs at my heartstrings like nothing else...

5) I love baked beans. I could eat them everyday. So yummy!

6) I am really good at reading comprehension. I can read a story or a book and recall it for you in such detail, you'd be amazed! :)

7) I'm a blog stalker. I read people's blogs that I don't even know and then in conversation with people, I say things like "yeah, one of my friends did such and such or her child such and such" and I don't even know that person...I call them my blog friends! I also love my facebook "friends" because I can go into their pages, look at pictures, get caught up on their lives, and feel like I am connected to them without even having to talk! I do keep up with a few of my close friends, but I have many aquaintences out there in the internet world!

So, there you have it! thanks, Melissa, for tagging me. Now, I tag:
Katie
Jason
Veryll



Katie

6 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the tag...now let's plan your next roadtrip to North Dakota!

shea said...

Doing stupid things in high school? What? Like jumping off a dam in the middle of the night?! Memories!

Katie B said...

Yes, Shea, that night did come to mind! Craziness..and so scary...can't believe we almost lost someone!

shea said...

I was going to add "while our friend was sucked down and shot out the bottom." Fortunately, he was a skinny kid and everyone was safe. I never went back after that!

Stacy said...

Don't worry Katie, I am a blog stalker too...and I do the exact same thing you do in conversations - too funny!

kristymasterson said...

it is true. we all did crazy things with Russ' leadership. i will remind him of this. thank goodness he has grown up. we do laugh about our fun times in high school though.