Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

This is what you call a pooped pumpkin!
Randy and his parents took Rody out on Friday while I was at work in this outfit...supposedly he got so much attention in the grocery store...Randy said a girl came up to him and said "Oh, what a cute baby! does your baby have a mama?" How dare her...
This is our sweet neighbor Jerry

cutie pie!




Grandma Kia was here earlier in the week to help out...Rody liked her pumpkins on her shirt!

A very serious, tired pumpkin
I tried to dress up as a farmer with my pumpkin that I just picked...Randy was his usual Michael Myers...I tell you, people get freaked out by this costume...we went to the dowtown Block party and he had several people scream and several people ask to take a picture with him...

Randy's parents were hilarious! Debbie went as...well, we don't really know...but it was funny. Ray went as a hillbilly...he even got a few whistles!



scary
Rody couldn't quite figure it out

Usually Randy and I have a pumpkin carving contest, but this year I was never in the mood to carve a pumpkin...I'll blame it on my post pregnancy hormones! Anyways, Randy did a great job carving BOTH and we'll just say he won this year!

The Barnett's!

Our sweet pumkin doodle!
If you look closely, you can see his bottom right tooth popping through!

















5 comments:

Stephanie and Ford said...

That is too funny! Rody looked so cute and mom and dad were so funny! I don't care for Randy's costum it brings back bad memories:)!

KatieMGreen said...

man, looks like yall had a fun halloween!!! it's so fun that you all got dressed up!!! and you have a CUTE little pumpkin!!! i love his sweet face!
and.... are you serious Randy carved those.
1) I have never seen Chris carve a pumpkin. I am impressed!!!!
2) Those are some skills!!!

V-n-J said...

LOL! J and I had a good laugh at these pics. You guys are a riot.

franklins said...

Rody looked so cute in his pumpkin costume. Look like he had a great "First Halloween." Randy looks to spooky in that Michael Myers costume. This is the first time I've seen him dressed up like that. Ray and Debbie are hilarious.

Stacy said...

Great pictures Katie...Rody is so darn cute! I vote your pumpkins #1 those were really good. Thanks for sharing :).