Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick Day

I will be in my jammies at least until noon today. I am at home sick today- for the first time in about 3 years....

TMI Alert...

I ran the 5K Komen race for the cure yesterday in Chattanooga. It was hot, hot, hot. I may have gotten overheated, either that or I ate a bag bagel, because on the way home I started yacking..in the car...in a plastic bag. Poor Randy. I knew it was bad when he silently just rolled down the windows.

I had a massive headache with this as well...got home and it was everything I could do to just take a shower and go to bed. I got up at 7pm and Randy left to go get pizza and left Rody with me. I thought I was okay, but the miniute I got moving, I got sick again. This time Rody is crying in the living room floor while his mom is hunkered down over the toilet...so sad.

Feeling a little better today, but still a little unsettled.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Katie - I hate that you are not feeling well. It can make for a rough day when you feel that bad. Rody is SOOOOOOO cute Katie!

I hope you start to feel better soon!

V-n-J said...

oh no:(i hate that you aren't feeling great. I honestly believe that headache was heat induced. I got one too shortly after we left and it got progressively worse by the time we got home. I had to muster whatever energy I could to get in the shower. It was awful. I hope you got lots of rest today.

shea said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you're feeling bad. I used to get dehydrated and have the same experience after any sort of race, tennis match, etc. Especially if it was hot. I hope you get to feeling better soon!