Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A little update

Some days I don't even feel like I have time to breathe much less blog. Sorry to those of you that eagerly await my blog entries (LOL...)

Still doing the rice cereal thing- I am adding some organic fruits/vegies to it to give him some variety. He still seems a little uninterested, but is learning how to open his mouth for a spoon.

Some cute "new" jammies...got them at the local consignment shop. LOVE consignment shops!

He's getting better at sitting up!
And, with sitting up comes some new views for him AND us...I saw some plumbers crack the other day and had to snap a pic...
He's sleeping so well! Definitely a 12 hour sleeper with 1, maybe 2 feeds during that time. Love it! He goes to bed around 9pm...I feed him around 6am...and then he goes back to sleep until 9:30 or 10am before he finally is up for the day...great for Randy!
oh yeah, he is sleeping on his stomach. We put him down on his back and almost immediately he turns over...go figure
Aunt Maggie came for one last visit and babysat while Randy and I went to the "best restaurant in Chattanooga". It was nice and pricey. It was good to get away. Funny thing- on our way home we stopped at Babies-R-Us (on a Saturday night). We saw other couples there without their children. It made me laugh. It must be the thing to do on dates- go to Babies-R-Us with your husband. I had to laugh at our creativity!

We'll miss you Maggie...see you in about a year! (Hopefully sooner!)



3 comments:

V-n-J said...

whats the best restaurant in Chatt?
~V

Reeder Family said...

He is precious! I enjoy seeing the pictures! I love the one of him in his new jammies, and the ones of him sleeping are precious!! Oh, how I miss the baby days!

Patti said...

Oh my goodness, if he doesn't look like Randy. Way too cute!
I miss you guys. Hope you are all doing well. It looks like one very happy family.