Saturday, September 13, 2008

Does Mayfield need a spokesbaby??

I think I might send some of these pics to the Mayfield Dairy.
Either that or Chick-fil-A!

Rody and I went to a breastfeeding support group this morning. He definitely charmed! They told me what a great baby he was and that I was a blessed mommy..which I know I am! He woke up and feels better this morning-oh, I didn't tell you- he had his first little sniffle this week (yuk), but seems to be feeling better this morning!

Not too bad seeing as I was the one taking the pic!


Looking rough here- I just caught his eyes in mid blink!

Excited for a day of relaxing, hanging out, and watching some football!

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

Katie, that outfit is ADORABLE!! Mayfield would be crazy not to hire him! I really love that he wore a cow outfit to a breast feeding meeting...I always felt a little bit like a cow when I was still breast feeding Ty...especially when I pumped!

Y'all look absolutely fantastic!

Oh, I found out, long after Ty had his first little cold, that Vicks makes a Baby Rub that is safe to put on their chests at night to help them breathe better. You are probably smarter than me and already know that, but I was pumped when I found it! I hope he feels better really soon!