Friday, September 19, 2008

Top 5 reasons not to train for my 5K race

Drum roll please....

1) The cool fall weather draws me to parks with Rody and Randy...swinging and sliding down slides, eating subway and fighting off the mosquitos....NOT to the greenway for a jog

2) Full time teaching, Full time mom, Full time wife = part time exerciser

3) I have to make up for lazy days when I was training constantly from the time I was 18-26

4) In the morning I feel quite a bit "lighter" (doesn't everybody), so I decide in my head that the running I do like 3 times a week must be working better than I thought, so I will take the day off

5) And the #1 reason...leaving for 30 minutes or see Rody smile and laugh for 30 minutes...you decide!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

i need to copy and paste this on my blog!!!