Friday, September 26, 2008

Let the good times roll

Hmmm... sweet tators!
Mommy, you're funny!
Love pulling mommy's hair
For my 6 month birthday, dad let me have some ice cream
And this is why we get 12-14 hours of sleep per night. He loves sucking his right thumb...and is such a good sleeper!~

Bath time is still my favorite. I love to kick, laugh, and squeal!
Daddy lowered my crib yesterday because I am showing signs of pulling up on it
happy boy
just hanging out
naked time before bath time!
Happy 6 month birthday baby boy. I love you more than you'll ever know!




3 comments:

The Watsons said...

I love that he got some ice cream! And, I love these big baby boys who sleep well! You can't trade a good night's sleep for ANYTHING!!!

Congrats on making it through the first six months. It's going to keep getting better every, single day!

Patti said...

Oh how I miss those days! He is just DARLING!

The Mattox Family said...

He is a doll, Katie! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Erin