Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hope

Waking up this morning, it is easy to feel some disappointment, some dispair, even some hopelessness. But, the sweet gentle comforter, through my tears this morning, has whispered to me hope. There is always hope. And it may not be the hope that some are speaking of this morning, but to my mind comes this song:

"My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest fame, but only lean on Jesus name. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand."

Psalm 42:5 "Put your hope in God, for I will still praise Him, my Savior and my God"

1 Peter 3:15 "But set apart Christ as Lord in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you"


This, my dear friends, is hope and change you can believe in...and it will never disappoint...

1 comment:

Reeder Family said...

Amen sista!! I'm feeling the same way today!