Friday, November 7, 2008

tagged again...

Veryll tagged me, so here it goes!

Ten Years Ago I:
1. was 19!
2. working out and training for the hammer throw and dicsus throw at UGA
3. very involved in FCA and AIA minstries
4. not dating anyone!
5. sleeping as much as I wanted

Five Things on My To Do List Today
1. Make and print off quiz I am giving on Monday
2. pump...again
3. do my P90X workout
4. love on my husband and Rody
5. fold and put away laundry...and get my clothes ready for consignment

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. anything with peanutbutter
2. hot chocolate with marshmallows
3. variety of nuts
4. fruit- all varieties
5. chips or popcorn

Five Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. tithe
2. pay off all my debt
3. invest and put away money for the future
4. buy and payoff a house and funishings, buying things I would never buy myself
5. give money away to people who really needed it

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Greenbay, Wisconsin
2. Alameta, California
3. North East, Pennsylvania
4. Lawrenceville, Ga
5. Athens, Ga
6. Cleveland, TN

Five Jobs I Have Had
1. summer lifeguard for a neighborhood pool
2. sonic car hop (for AIA project)
3. babysitter
4. teacher

Ok, I tag: Melissa, Kristy, and Missy!

1 comment:

Reeder Family said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for the tag! My post is now up!