Tuesday, November 11, 2008

snot, more snot, biting, and cuddling

Yes, you heard right. Both the Randolph Raymond's are sick in our household. Rody has got the congestion and is not feeling good. And Randy is totally achy, sinusey(is that a word)...you know what I mean.

I'm taking a sick day tomorrow to care for both of my boys. Rody is going to the doctor at 9am...we think he may have an ear infection and Randy goes to the doctor at 2:30 pm...

Pray for me...and for them...

Mommy to the rescue!

Oh, yeah, and Rody has decided to start biting me as I feed him. Um, OUCH! Not pleasant and I am not sure what to do. I am so paranoid about that, that I am hesitant when he latches on. I very loudly said "don't bite mommy...NO" today and he just kinda stuck out his lower lip--then I feel bad because he already doesn't feel well. Any suggestions would great!

1 comment:

shea said...

I'm sorry to hear the boys are sick. If Randy is anything like my hubby then you have two sick babies on your hands! ;o)
I don't know about the biting while nursing first hand, but I have heard if you push him into you when he does it then he'll eventually stop. It sounds sort of mean because you're sort of smothering him for a second so he releases. He'll eventually stop with the slightest nudge I hear. Again, I don't know first hand, but that's the advice I've been given. I hope I'm explaining it right. Good luck! I am not looking forward to that!
I hope the boys get better soon. They have a good nurse!