Thursday, March 26, 2009

There are 2 kinds of people in this world...

Those who were meant to bake cakes, and those who were meant to just eat them....

You think it looks good so far? yeah, that is all I am going to show you. My attempt at homemade frosting, coloring it blue, and making a frog on a lillipad on this cake turned sour very quickly...so quickly I didn't even get a pic of it! I guess I was just meant to eat them...and I'm OK with that!


__________________

However, I can bake other things. I tried this egg/cheese/gritt/sausage casserole this morning...YUMMY!

It was very different from Rody's usual oatmeal and fruit breakfast...

But, it looks like he approved!
We are enjoying our birthday morning...Randy surprised me with an afternoon at the spa for my 30th birthday which I am going to this afternoon--deep tissue massage and some sort of facial...relaxation here I come!

2 comments:

morgan collins said...

I'm sad the frog didn't work out:( but that casserole looks delicious!

The Watsons said...

I want the casserole recipe!! Looks YUMMY!

And, just for the record, I'm totally impressed that you even tried to make your son's b-day cake. I wouldn't have even considered that an option because my cake wouldn't have even been as pretty as yours before the icing!!

Hope you enjoyed the spa...sounds luxorious!