Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy "EARLY" Birthday Part I

We went to South Carolina on Thursday for a little visit at the front end of my 10 day Spring Break. I knew that we were having a little early bday party for Rody (with all of Randy's family), but what I didn't know was that it was also a little "Surprise" early 30th party for me...
____________________________________
My dad got to come! It worked out that he was in town and my mom was across the big pond in Europe...it was good to see him!

The cake was of course delicious!
And, the "birthday pair" had a wonderful time!
I got this little outfit made for him...I actually ordered it on ebay!
Like daddy's long hair? He actually brushes it very nicely and looks so handsome, but here is some "hat hair"...I told him he looks like a frat boy now with hair coming out of the sides of his hat...this is the longest it has been since I've known him!

No comments: