Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy "EARLY" Birthday Part IV

Part IV...other parts below...
________________
Some final shots of the fun day...
Opening presents...Rody actually helped some and started to look in the bags...pulling out everthing and playing with toys...Thank you to everyone who came and brought gifts...your thoughtfulness and kindness is overwhelming at times...we appreciate everything!!!
Rody had a fun time on this Mickey Mouse Train...

I just love this picture---it makes me want to go in his room and wake him up right now...he changes so much so quickly--I want to soak it all in!!!
Baby boy we love you so much!!


Stay tuned for more posts during the week. I am off for Spring Break. I have a wonderful 10 days off...whoo hoo! I am loving it! We will post pictures of his actual birthday on Thursday as well...as for me, I'm off to bed!!

1 comment:

morgan collins said...

looks like yall had lots of fun! he's precious!