Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy "EARLY" Birthday Part II

This is Part II....Read Part I below first! (well, if you want to...I'm not being bossy or anything!)
________________________
I've thought about this moment many times in Rody's 11.75 months! I wanted to soak in every moment, every memory and really live it...I know these sweet time are fleeting....we weren't sure how he would respond to his cake...
____________________________
A little apprehensive at first...which is typical Rody...if he doesn't know you, he will give you a good look over before he approves....
He must of thought it a was a game at first...he would touch the cake, then clap...this went on for about a minute...
I actually made him this little cake and sprinked on the sprinkles in the shape of a number 1...did you see it???
Finally, he gets a taste of the goodness that is cake and icing, and he starts to dig in...like totally focused, digging in...
Trying to put as much in his mouth as he can....

No comments: