Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Rody!

I had this post all figured out, then I tried to load pictures in order...but because you can only load 5 at a time, they didn't load quite the way I wanted. I am way too tired to try to do it over again...so here you have it...a picture of Rody each month leading up to his FIRST Birthday!! (March 26th)
11 months
10 months

5 months


6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

Newborn

1 month


2 months

3 months


4 months

Wow! I cannot wrap my mind around it quite yet...Rody is 1 year old in about 3 hours (1:36 AM to be exact...)
Happy Birthday Baby boy!

4 comments:

The Watsons said...

Gosh! It's amazing how much they change in a year!! He's so precious!

Happy 1st Birthday, Rody! May God bless you with many, many, many more!!

shea said...

Happy Birthday Rody!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Rody! You can marry Elizabeth in 29 years.

V-n-J said...

Happy Birthday Rody! And congrats to you guys for making it through the first year - so much learning for all of you. Its a great accomplishment indeed. Many blessing to you Rody for another amazing year to come. We love you (all 3 of you!)
~ V, J, Javan