Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This 'n That

Our hearts and freezer are overflowing! Our freezer is overflowing with about 50 feedings of breastmilk bags...I don't know where to put them all--
And it's full with about a good 10 homecooked meals/casseroles/sides made by some of my sweet coworkers in our praying life group. We started a little praying life group/bible study this year. It has been amazing to get to know many of my coworkers on a spiritual level..what a blessing...and they sent a literal carload of food to our home on Monday...
And our hearts are full of baby girl and toddler boy love...
She changes everyday. She is already getting some chubs on her bones...
And she is close to starting to "coo" and talk to us
And this energizer bunny keeps us on our toes...
Good Morning Sunshine!
I love the stage where the babes stay where we put them!
This picture of AK reminds me of Rody...I definitely see a resemblance!
And this is my sweet friend, Sara, whom I teach with, that brought up all the goodies from the praying life group. She is 26 weeks pregnant with her first!

4 comments:

The Watsons said...

ARE YOU KIDDING??? She looks JUST like Rody!! There is virtually no difference in their baby pictures--it's amazing!!! THey could never deny one another, for sure!!

You have been blessed with two CUTIES!!

The Jacobs Family said...

Ok I am just jealous that you have that much stored. I have never been able to store more than a days worth.

Brionne said...

just a suggestion...lay your lansinoh bags flat to freeze them. they will take up less room when you can stand them all up in a line in a bin, and plus they thaw SO SO SO much faster:)

Katie B said...

Thanks for the tip, Brionne! I wish I would have thought of that earlier...