Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Siblings

We've been enjoying some low key days at home. The weather has kept us in mostly, but I don't really mind at this point. Rody has been adjusting to life as a big brother. He is very sweet to Anna Kate and for that we are thankful...
I'm not sure why there is a weird shadow at the bottom of this picture, but it shows her sweet face

Rody was enjoying tummy time with his sister last night...along with "lamb and duck"...

It is so sweet to watch his face as he looks at her...he is so expressive anyways, but it is just priceless. He likes to point out all of her facial features...nose, eyes, ears, etc...

We've been doing a lot of this lately...She is a good sleeper at this point...with 5 and 6 hours stretches at night when I have to wake her up to eat...
And I'm a good sleeper too...catching some zzz's whenever I can...
Randy and his babies
It is so fun to dress her up in different things..I am enjoying that part too!



No comments: