Monday, February 1, 2010

Anna Katherine Barnett

Anna Katherine Barnett
Anna Kate
8lbs. 10 oz. 21 1/4 inches long
Delivery was a breeze...if I was guaranteed all my deliveries were like that, I would have 10 kids..ha ha...
Rody meeting his little sister...he did so well!
Family of 4!

Our first look at her!

She seems to favor Rody a lot, but definitely has her own look

Healthy! She received a 9/10 on her apgar scores!
We are thrilled, trying to rest (she is sleeping a lot right now), and enjoying our time with her while Rody is cared for by his grandparents!
Internet is sketchy at the hospital, so we will post more when we can!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome Anna Kate! Congrats Katie, Randy and Rody! I am so excited and thrilled for all of you. God is good. I hope you do have 10 kids!

The Watsons said...

SO GLAD YOU POSTED!!! I've been totally stalking you, waiting for the news!!

Congratulations! She's a beauty! You're right, she looks a lot like Rody, so she'll be a looker!!

Y'all enjoy her. This is such a precious time! You won't believe how awesome it will be to see Rody loving her and taking care of her. You really will want to have ten kids!!

CONGRATS, Y'ALL!!

V-n-J said...

Katie you look amazing! We love her ... she is just gorgeous. I loved my time snuggling her this evening. J and I are so thrilled for you all. Congrats again.

KatieMGreen said...

congrats, Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!