Monday, February 22, 2010

Anna Kate: Three Weeks Old

Wow...time does really seem to fly....Anna Kate is three weeks old today! She is still a great baby...sleepy very well throughout the night (at 5-6 hours stretches, with another 3 or 4 hour stretch through the morning hours). She is nursing fabulously too...and this time around I have a freezer full of milk already. I got mastitis with Rody two times in 6 weeks because lactation consultants told me not to pump...well, with her, she is satisfied with just one side, so most feedings I pump the other side...and well, I literally could feed a village! She actually sort of enjoyed her bath last night...


And is still tiny, but definitely getting bigger! (sniff, sniff)

Hard to belive Rody used to be her size too!
And the fun hairpieces continue...
Happy Three Weeks Anna Kate!

No comments: