Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Green" Thumb

We've been playing outside a lot lately...dodging the rain...and Rody loves to pick the flowers and give them to me...
I found these Nike sandals at consignment...so cute!


Welcome to our garden! Randy has quite the green thumb...we've planted lots...in this plot are onions and okra



And here are our tomatoes

And we also have green peppers and carrots

Rody loving to look outside...and climb on top of the couch

I think he looks so much like Randy here...

And welcome baby Ria Bowe!!!! Our friends V & J had Ria (Gloria Jenelle I believe) on Friday morning. We went to see them on Saturday. V has the same doctor I had- we love him!
Oops..didn't realize this was turned until I posted...sorry J!

Does Randy look different? This is the longest his hair has ever been...I really like it. Who knew his hair would be curly???!!!



2 comments:

The Watsons said...

Okay, our husbands could be BFFs. Danny LOVES to garden and had a stellar one growing when we lived in Louisiana. Here in south TX, it's a bit too hot for all the veggies we love and our yard isn't big enough for more than a bunny rabbit to hop around in anyway (and we do have one of those that visits daily!). SO, he's really missed digging in the dirt and watching the garden grow.

And, I miss those fresh purple hull peas...yum!

V-n-J said...

what a fabulous garden. i'm definitely impressed! i really want to do a garden too but have no idea where to start.

and yay for a Ria shout out!!! she doesnt look too happy in that pic with Rody!