Monday, May 4, 2009

Behaviors to AVOID...

*Update...I don't want to spread the propoganda around that you can contract swine flu from eating pork...that is why this pic is funny! People- eat pork--you cannot get swine flu from eating pork--it is scientifically and biologically proven...
*Just had to do that for my good friend, Katie, who has has issues with this in her agricultural adverstizing company....Want some barbeque tonight??!!
If you want to steer clear of the swine flu!
Ha! I cannot take credit for this photo, however. It was on Big Mama's blog the other day and when I saw it, I peed my pants...just a little....
Happy Monday!
this post in no way intends to offend any of you who may or may not have contacted the swine flu...ahem..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! That's so awesome about JF!! You can email me at mycharmingkids3 (at) gmail (dot) com and we can connect. Yeah!!!

Katie said...

Well if MckMama is commenting so am I!
Just a reminder everyone: you are not getting swine flu from eating pork. Buy pork. Eat pork.
Love ya Katherine B!