Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An Excuse

To post cute pictures this afternoon....
He looks like he is trying out for the baby version of "world's strongest man" here...
Loving books these days..each morning we play a little game. I tell him to go get me a book and he runs over to his little book nook, pulls a book, and excitedly comes to me saying "ba, ba"..and then climbs on my lap for me to read it to him. Then, if you know Rody, he throws the book down or across the room, and I tell him to go get another one...he sometimes gets sidetracked and will pick up the said book that was just thrown--this is how I read "Corduroy goes to the Doctor" 5 times in a row yesterday...I'm just saying...


He can climb on all of our furniture now...


And is getting so many teeth. He now has 5.5 on top, 2 on bottom, the left molar is already in and the right molar is rearing it's white head as we speak...

1 comment:

Katie said...

A great excuse to post pics! What a handsome toddler Rody is now. E had me read "stop train stop" 7x in a row earlier this week which is an old Thomas the train book of Hunter's!