Saturday, May 16, 2009

FUN

Well, we didn't have our camera for the discovery museum yesterday, but we did for Mayfield Dairy today!

The Barnett's have been in town visiting..it's been nice having them here...and the extra help with Rody is always great!


I think I was saying "ooh, this is hot.." in this picture

For you, my darling sister Maggie!
Did you know that you had your own parking place at the diary??


Yes, Rody enjoyed the ice cream. I had 1 scoop of birthday cake and 1 scoop of low fat banana pudding. He loved the birthday cake ice cream. When that was gone, I gave him a taste of banana pudding and he cried! Don't try to fool that boy with "low fat"!


who is this man with the curly hair? Why that is Randy!!!


cute pic...


Now off to eat grilled chicken and sweet potatoes!

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

How fun! Is it really busy on Saturdays? I might see if I can talk J into going this week:)

lindley said...

Just saw your comment on my page about the names for the Mckmama family! Thanks for that info! It is crazy now thinking of them as something other than Mck-food!!!