Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So it is going to be one of those days...

It is 9:06 AM and here has been my day....
4:50 AM alarm goes off, yeah right...but, I get up
5:00 AM Sarai comes over and we do p90X plyo this morning...
5:00AM Randy and Jermaine come home from working all night
6:10AM I get in the shower, decide to shave my legs...
7:00AM leave for work, running a little late for an early meeting
8:00AM get to said meeting, cross my legs, and realize that my one leg is quite hairy for just shaving it earlier...
8:05AM take a closer look at the back of that same leg, which I realized is shaved...and my other leg is completely shaved
8:06AM laugh out loud realizing there is about a 12X3 inch section on the front of my right leg that was not shaved...let me tell you, it looks good...I think I am starting a new trend!!!

I wonder what else will happen today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you're 30! There will be lotz of surprises....MOM

V-n-J said...

lol! thats pretty hilarious:) It aint so easy shaving my legs with this big belly but girl i got you beat:)