Saturday, April 25, 2009

13 months

I am posting this a day early...but I have time now, so I figued I better go ahead and do it!
I absolutely cannot believe I am now saying "13 months". I just got used to saying "12 months"..sniff, sniff
Look at this sweet face...dimples are starting to come through!
This is when I woke him up from his nap today...he LOVES his blankets

The other night with Jerry and Oscar...we frequently play outside with them!And when I didn't get him out in time....
Back to smiles...loving his blankets


Shaking my hand through the crib...

Cheese smile here...

Happy 13 months little man!

4 comments:

Brionne said...

what happened to that baby's head? poor thing:)

Katie B said...

the baby's head...well, I had to go to the doctor today and Randy is out of town, so I left him with Jerry and Oscar- very capable hands. Our other neighbor Sarai was outside with all 3 of them when Rody started to try to run and bam, hit the pavement...and then Oscar fell shortly after that and had to go to the emergency room....

The Watsons said...

I swear I thought watching Tyler grow the first year of his life was an incredible experience, but I have since discovered that this second year, to me, is WAY more fun!! We're going on 16 months over here, and I would LOVE to just freeze time. It's such a blast!

Happy 13 months, Rody, Mommy and Daddy!!

V-n-J said...

he's a full fledged toddler now!