Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Katie!

Well, What had happened was... Katie's birthday is today and I came up with the idea of baking a cake. No problem! I also decided to put Rody's hand and foot prints on the cake...Big mistake.

Rody enjoyed eating the icing though.
I also had another idea. Why don't I let Rody make his mom some birthday posters.

Needless to say that we got messy...
Rody kept trying to eat the paint as you can see in this pic...well couldn't post that pic but take my word for it. We struggled trying to keep the floor free from paint.

Bath time comes early after finger painting. Daddy was just as dirty if not more We had fun trying to show Katie how much she is loved and appreciated on this her 30th Birthday. Happy Birthday love Randy and Rody.

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

Randy that is the sweetest thing ever! I know Katie loved it:)

Happy 30th Katie.