Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Old School

I was going through some of my stuff here at work today and found some old pictures...
Here I am 11 years ago ( I had just finished my freshman year of college in this picture) holding KYLIE!!!!
I happen to like my short, bob here, but the blonde is unfortunately due to "sun in" which consequently ruined my hair for a few years!
I couldn't help but notice that Kylie sucks her thumb just like my Rody does while sleeping!


June 1997. High school graduation. Erin (Hale) Mattox, Beth (Lovin) Olson, and myself. It's weird because it looks like I jumped in that picture last minute and that I didn't belong there, but oh well! :) Like my long blonde locks?? I didn't start cutting my hair until my friend Katie Lukens Pinke convinced me to my freshman year of college...
Time, where have you gone?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ah yes shorter hair, blonder hair and note the infamous EYE LINER you are also wearing after your freshman year. What an influence I was! What happy and fun days those were and awesome memories. Love ya!

The Watsons said...

You've GOT to send me your email address, sister! I hate to have to congest your blog comments answering your questions...

BUT, the water table is freakin' AWESOME!! SO much fun! We have played with it every afternoon and Ty loves it! He gets soaked and has a blast. We found it at Toys R Us. Regularly priced $59.99, but this past weekend it was on sale for $49.99. It might still be at that price because I just got one of their outdoor sale catalogs in the mail yesterday and it was in there as $49.99. Worth every single penny!!

Stacy said...

Oh the days of HIGHSCHOOL. I didn't cut my hair off either until my freshman year of college - I can't decide if I want to go back long or not! :)