Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Fun

I had such a fun 30th birthday celebration! Peyton and Laurin took me out to lunch and an afternoon of shopping. I laughed so much and had a wonderful time...it was nice to not have kids around for the afternoon--it's been a while since us girls have hung out sans Eve and Rody!
My parents came up that afternoon and we got to hang out with them later on Friday. The power went out, so we decided to eat cake and ice cream before dinner since the oven was not working...
And, yes, Rody had some cake...again....
I am so thankful for my two "besties"...
30 year old mommy with 1 year old baby!
Gotta love 'em!
Don't worry...nothing is wrong with your computer- those candles do say "30"!

And my mom made her traditional bunny cake for me as well. This started when I was little and often my birthday came at some point around Easter...

1 comment:

KatieMGreen said...

Glad you had a FUN birthday!!