Thursday, May 15, 2008

Veryll took pictures again!

I just had to share some photos that our friend Veryll took of Rody. They are priceless~
The following photos were taken when Rody was 1.5 weeks old







The following pictures were taken when Rody was 5 weeks old! He changes so quickly.


What a sweet face!

My mom painted this sign for Rody. It hangs in his room. Thanks, mom!


I love this face!
Such a sweet smile!
This bib is a little big now--looks like a t-shirt on him!
Just starting to smile!
This is the "I'm so serious" face. We were beginning to lose him to sleepy land at this point


Enjoy!

Thank you so much, Veryll, for taking these pictures!

2 comments:

Brionne said...

Katie--I have SO enjoyed seeing your blog!!! Laurin gave me the address the other day when we talked and I have added it to my links on our blog page. Rody is precious! I know you are loving every minute with him! Congratulations! If you are interested, here is our blog address: theantwines.blogspot.com

Take care! --Brionne (Gordon) Antwine

V-n-J said...

I hope your first day back isnt too bad. I know how much you'll miss your little man but at least its just a few days before you'll be home with him. sending you hugs.
~V

ps glad you guys like the pics! Thanks for coming over last night. It was fun indeed!