Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pure Exhaustion

Okay, so most of you reading this know that Randy has worked consistently on his senior thesis paper for a couple months now. It definitely got down to the wire this week. It has been super stressful for all of us and overwhelming at the same time. Here is a picture of complete exhuastion.
I can't help but think of "you might be exhausted if"....and this picture says it all.
You might be exhausted if you use a nursing pillow as a pillow and curl up under a baby's toy.
(FYI- this is Randy after getting only about 4 hours of sleep in the last 30 or so hours)

And here's Rody just chilling in his boppy as daddy sleeps and Katie prints out...YES...the paper!
Well, it is the 1st draft really, but it is basically all done. Only some minor changes will be made between today and Monday, but praise the Lord it looks like Randy will be all set to graduate with his Master of Divinity!!!

I woke Randy up by placing the 5 pound book on his chest! It doesn't really weigh that much, but it is 147 pages...can't believe it. I am so proud of him though. I've read it all and it is seriously the best paper I've read of his and I was captived throughout all of it. It drew me closer to the Lord as I was reading it...I believe that is the mark of a great paper!

I hope Randy realizes there is some questionable baby bodily fluid on that pillow...oops. I won't tell him if you don't!

--Katie

No comments: