Sunday, May 25, 2008

Precious things

Sometimes when I am feeding Rody I will look down and his feet will be crossed like this. It is like he is totally relaxing and having a cold glass of lemonade on the beach...it is so sweet and makes me smile...

Bath time. He is getting too big for the sink. We will have to move to the big tub soon, but there is something so sweet about giving your baby a bath. Rody loves baths.
Cuddle time after the bath. We wrap him in a towel and hug him close to warm him up. He smells so good and clean.

Take time out to enjoy all the precious moments and little things in your life!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pictures Katie. Rody is a big boy! Keep posting pics for us!

Randomly Royce said...

Hey guys this is Royce. I've been reading for awhile and thought I might say hi and congratulations. Thank you for sharing so much of Rody here on this blog. It's wonderful to see how much you both love him.