Friday, May 9, 2008

Soothies and Bumbos

Are GREAT inventions! A soothie is not like a normal paci- it is shaped a little differently and Rody loves it. Looks good, huh? :)


And although he is not quite ready for the bumbo on his own, I know it will be a lifesaver when he gets to it! We are hoping he'll be ready for it when we go to the beach in June!

His little personality is starting to shine. Right now Rody is so much fun, but has times when a stuborn side of him comes through. It is actually funny to observe. He'll straighten out his legs and won't let you bend them for anything. He is so strong...but between both of his parent's genetic makeup, would you guess any differently?
And yes, his hair is still falling out. I was rocking and feeding him last night when Randy shot this pick. We kinda think he looks like Frank from "Everybody loves Raymond". What do you think? Funny story...after this I look at my hand and smell it and say "what's this?" Then I look down and see some brown stains on my shirt. Randy has this look on his face that is priceless, takes Rody from me, and we assess the damage. Major poop control going on after this photo! All over mommy, boppy, and Rody...fun times.

And I just LOVE his little legs. Ooh, I could just eat them up! And his "no show" socks that Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Ford bought him make him like one of the coolest on the block!
Rody loves tummy time for small amounts of time. He almost rolls over to his side and holds his head up for 30-45 second increments. It is going by so quickly.

To all the mom's out there- Happy Mother's Day! I am blessed to be a mother and now realize just how much my mom loves me..which makes me want to cry when I think about it. I love you mom!


No comments: