Thursday, April 29, 2010

sentences

Gotta get these written down before I forget...
Rody is such a talker...and he is very easy to understand and pronounces remarkably well (in my opinion)...some sentences he has said lately:

  • Bye bye fire truck. See you soon!
  • Mama! More water please!
  • No, Rody do it
  • Watch Dora on the t.v.
  • Bear's blanket
  • Shh..Anna Kate. Quiet Anna Kate
  • Mama funny, Rody funny, Anna Kate funny, daddy funny too
  • Sing Hallelulah.
  • God Bless you, mama
  • I love you, daddy
  • Bear hungry. Eat nipple
  • Water the plants
  • Ride past the water tower
  • Water Fountain!
  • Store...money. Lollipop! (I tell him he can get a lolly after I pay with money....and this is how he quantifies that..)

oh, how I love my two year old!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love two year old sentences! Elizabeth has learned a few not so polite words from an older girl at daycare. I told her to not say that because "ladies don't talk like that". Now she sayd "Yadies no say dat right mommy?"
Miss E will be a lady for Rody.