Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010: Part 2

Get ready for many photos of fun randomness that occured....
Molly and baby....I guess I can say it on my blog now...but Molly is expecting her 4th baby in the fall! She has been on an 8 year pregnancy hiatus, but her baby and AK will only be about 8 months apart :)
Mayfield Dairy...

Rody LOVES water towers...oh my, just hilarious...this one is in my parents neighborhood...



The grandkids....I think this is the best pic we got...
Easter Egg Hunt...fun times!



the cousins ready for the hunt
Beautiful Kylie...
Tea time....with milk and sugar...


rody and Karson...two peas in a pod...so cute...
Um, 'nouf said...
Great Aunt Sandy!

Meetin AK for the first time

chilling out on papa

Enjoying his ginormous sucker from Easter basket...


chilling with grandma kia

A fun time was had by all....FRIPP in only 2 months...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I remember when Molly had Kylie. So fun that Anna Kate will have a cousin on each side of the family so close in age. One other observation I had from these pics, is Randy's hair longer than yours? :)
And since you haven't posted it:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MISS KATIE!

V-n-J said...

I love seeing AK in Ria's clothes! I have a few more things - will let you know when i am done organizing.

congrats to your sis ... pretty exciting!