Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anna Kate: 11 weeks

Anna Kate is 11 weeks old! She continues to grow and interact on a daily basis. She is officially moved to a crib now--no more bassinett (but the crib is not a full size crib)...
She is such a laid back baby....I didn't have anything to compare Rody to, but we've been blessed with some great babies!

Look at this sweet face!

Unfortunately she has already had 2 ear infections in her right ear! I'm really hoping this will not be a trend...but, at her appointment last week she weighed 13lbs. 8 oz!! She looks bigger to me than Rody did, but he weighed more than she did...





This face is cracking me up...

And we pulled out the bumbo chair...she's been enjoying it so far...

She is getting more predictable as well...really easy to please too...
She is sleeping AMAZINGLY! On a typical night, I will feed her around 8:45 or 9pm, put her down (she falls asleep in a dark room on her own) and does not wake until 6-7am for her first feeding. She will then sleep another 3-4 hours before she starts her day...blessed, just blessed I tell you....
We've also been enjoying having Grandma Kia here for the week! Thanks, mom!

3 comments:

shea said...

Katie, she is so pretty! And changing so much! I know you're enjoying her!
Wherever did you get her cute crib bedding? I'm shopping for something and I like yours.

Katie B said...

Shea! congrats on your news too! :)
The bedding is an old pottery barn set that my Aunt found at a yard sale for $50 bucks!

Katie said...

Oh Anna Kate I love you so much and I haven't even met you yet. I'm sending you a box of pink things today for summer from your Dakota girlfriends Elizabeth and Anika. You are adorably sweet!