Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anna Kate: 2 Months Old

Anna Kate---you are 2 months old today!
I'm not sure how much you weigh exactly...we'll find out next week at your well visit...
But, you are now:
- in size 2 diapers (12-18 lbs)
-in size 3-6 month clothes
-on a more predictable schedule during the day...about 3 naps a day (morning, afternoon, and evening...all ranging from 1 hour to 3.5 hours)
-are starting to lose your your hair in the front and sides, but not the back



I have a hard time deciding on which pictures to use for the blog...so I'll just use a bunch of them!


You are losing your newborn look...the "v" shape bones on your head, the lines under your eyes, etc...makes me sad!

Happy 2 months old! It has been a most wonderful 2 months baby girl...

2 comments:

shea said...

Happy 2 month birthday, Anna Kate! She's so precious, Katie, and she looks so much like her big brother to me. You're gonna have to be sure to keep something pink in her photos so you don't get them mixed up later on. My brother and I were the same way. My dad still gets some of our pictures mixed up.
Enjoy that sweet baby! Girls are great!

Brionne said...

I cannot believe she is getting SO big! Where has all the time gone?!?!?!?
--Brionne