Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

I'm a little behind on blogging...but we spent about 4 days at my parents house over Easter. It was a nice visit! We went to church with my parents on Easter Sunday...then Molly and the kids came into town that evening... I have SO many pictures and can't post them all, but here are some highlights...

AK wore a sweet little pink embroidered dress that my friend let me borrow (thanks, V!)

It was hot, hot, hot, so we spent a lot of time outside with the water hose! It will be nice when my parent's pool opens!
Rody loved running through the hose...but most pictures show him entirely naked, so this is a censored one :)

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

I'm going to start wearing Ria's flowers as my hair accessory ... great idea!!! and love the dress on AK. hope your first week back is going ok.

how is randy doing with both of them?