Monday, January 25, 2010

38 W 2 D

Large and in charge!! My doc visit today was much of the same...3cm and 70% effaced. I asked him what my options were...we decided to induce me starting Sunday night at 10pm..so looks like we'll have baby girl on February 1st if not sooner!
Rody has been enjoying his bouncy seat...he says "bouncy bouncy" as he runs and sits in it, then runs around the room...
His daily dose of oatmeal. He eats at least 2 packets of oatmeal every morning--if not three--the kid can pound some food


Our attempt at the park the other day--it was really wet though, so we did not stay long!
so, we're just going to enjoy this last week as a family of 3!

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

Oh my goodness! February 1st sounds like a fantastic day for a baby! That Rody is getting long and lean, isn't he?? I wish you'd let him come live with me for a while so he could teach Tyler how to eat. My kid eats nothing. At all. It's crazy.

Oh, and I totally loved the fire truck bday party theme. You should totally do it. I got everything at Party City, but I had a hard time finding a fire truck cake. If you look on the Wilton site, there's a 3D one that is AWESOME! If you have someone who could do that, it would rock!

Aunt Joy is actually my best friend Joy!! She bought Ty that special shirt from Etsy. I'm not sure of the exact seller, but you could browse through there to see if you see it.

I can't wait to see pics of the new baby AND the party!

V-n-J said...

you're having a baby Monday!!! OMG .... so excited for you:) pls keep us posted. we definitely want to come visit. she will be born the day before J's bday:)