Tuesday, January 12, 2010

36 W 2 D appointment

Things are moving right along! I saw Dr. C today. I'm still feeling fairly well, but was a little "surprised" by his findings...He says I am 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. If I remember correctly, I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced with Rody when I was admitted into the hospital to be induced! Dr. C thinks that I will have a baby within 2 weeks...CRAZY! I've had a feeling this whole pregnancy that I would be about a week early with this one. My dute date might be off, I'm not sure, but that was always my feeling....

So, I called Randy and it put us into "get things done" mode...We took out a big dresser in our bedroom so we could move some furniture around and make a little corner for baby girl...we will just have a bassinett and rocker in our bedroom for the time being. I'm not sure what we'll do when she is about 2 months old and I am ready for her to be in her own room!

Needless to say, I'm trying to get things in order from my work side of life to my personal side of life :)

Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

Katie said...

So excited for you. The countdown is ON!

Michelle said...

Hey Katie! We are so excited for you guys! Won't be too long now!