Monday, February 28, 2011

AK 12 month well check

We are in a crazy, trying season of life right now. I pause and take a breather to blog at the moment--this is what I see mostly of AK these days--crawling away, climbing, getting into things she shouldn't..
Ah, there is my sweet girl..
She is walking now-did I tell you that? She will take 5-6 steps at a time and then just dives forward--it is funny.
She is 30.5 inches in height--90%
She is 23 lbs 9 ounces--90%
And her head circumference is 90% too!
So, we've got a proportioned girl on our hands, ha!


Here is a random shot of our dining table...the kids eating bananas and blueberries
And my sweet boy--he doesn't sit still enough for a pic most days--he is keeping us on our toes and keeping us relying on the Lord for widsom and strength in parenting

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Miss Anna Kate and Mr Rody you are so cute. Will you come visit us this summer? PLEASE.