Friday, February 4, 2011

Celebrating Anna Kate!

The day began with Randy making AK her 1 year old pancakes in the shape of her initials...I think he did a really good job!

Anna Kate really liked them too!


yummy
Then when I got home, we loaded up in the rainy weather and went to Chick-fil-A for family night!!!

I couldn't get her to look at the camera much...she was too busy looking everywhere else!
daddy and Rody


We got back home and waited on some of our friends to come join us
Once they got there, we got the cake out and started to celebrate! (I regret that I am in all of the following photos, but I was the one bringing her the cake!)
Blow out the candle
Trying out the icing (frosting if you are from the North like me.. :)) right away
Still liking that icing
Where is my piece?

Love it!

AK's friend Ria...
The boys
The boys had their own table too!
Veryll and Ria
Bethany and new baby Jesse
The kiddos
The men


Cake all over her face!
Opening some gifts...Veryll made a sweet pillowcase dress for AK!

The fam

It was a wonderful day celebrating our sweet Anna Kate! Happy Birthday, baby girl

3 comments:

shea said...

What a fun day to celebrate a special girl. Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

Sweetness. I just want to hug all of you! We need a visit soon.
Katie

V-n-J said...

Happy Birthday AK! So glad we got to celebrate your special day with you.

Katie ... that pic of Ria is hilarious. it almost doesnt even look like her!