Friday, March 18, 2011

We Were On a Break!

Don't worry blog world, I didn't break up with you--we were just on a break. And now that I am literally on a "spring break" (although it isn't even spring yet), maybe we can get reaquainted!
Something has sprung up in our garden plots...no, its not last year's vegetables, it is our children...
Apparantly Anna Kate has an affinity for eating dirt--yuck




But they won't be able to play in these much longer as we have started our spring planting---2 types of lettuce and brocolli yesterday

And the Greatest Show on Earth was in town, so we took the kids to the circus! It was so fun, but I did not get many pictures. Rody loved the clowns. I loved the Elephants and the motorcycles. Did you know they have dogs and cats in the circus too? who knew???


The weather is supposed to be beautiful this next week--lower 70's, no chances of rain--I am loving it!

No comments: