Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Anna Kate!

Ok...I am trying not to get all emotional on this post, but it was very difficult to go through all my photos and pick just one for each month. I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. I wish (at moments) that time could stand still.
Newborn- Welcome to the world, Anna Katherine Barnett! Born February 1st, 2010 at 9:27 am weighing 8 lbs. 10 ounces and 21 and 1/4 inches long.
One month old- highlights- you slept a lot

2 months old- highlights-you started to smile and coo
3 months old-highlights- more alert and so sweet
4 months old-highlights-rolling over, lots of tummy time
5 months old- highlights- sitting up and having fun
6 months old- highlights- said "mama" for the first time!
7 months old- highlights- such a happy baby all the time!
8 months old- highlights- I cut my first tooth!
9 months old- highlights-I am eating more and more solid food!
10 months old- highlights- I started crawling, pulling up and moving more and more!11 months old- highlights--I'm cruising around everywhere, talking more and more, learning my sign language and having fun!
12 month highlights--learning new things everyday! I'm not too far from walking!
Oh baby girl you are so loved! We are so thankful to the Lord for giving you to us. We hope and pray that we lead and guide you toward Jesus in your life and that you would glorify Him and be a strong woman of God. You are such a blessing in our life. We enjoy you every day...your personality is blossoming and you have such a sweet disposition. Happy FIRST Birthday, Anna Kate! We love you SO much
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Katie said...

What an amazing post! Happy 1st Birthday Anna Kate. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you.