Sunday, November 14, 2010

update

The days are getting shorter on daylight, but it seems like more and more is on my plate right now. Life is full and I wouldn't have it any other way!
The children are doing well as are Randy and I...enjoying the cooler weather!
Rody and I raked and played in the leaves the other day...




It was fun...he is almost camoflauged in the leaves...see him?
And we bought the kids some hats (consignment) and it was so funny...AK just kept looking at Rody as if to say "what is on your head"? and I coudn't get a good picture of the two of them...





And here is AK after her afternoon nap...cookie time!
Yeah!
Would you like one?
mmm...tastes good!
Happy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful kiddos. If you don't have time to blog just post pictures! I must admit I am taken by Anna Kate's wardrobe and just love seeing her those outfits! Both Rody and AK's eyes are so pretty also. Love them. Hang in there. Call me soon. Miss you.